Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Title, New musings

Okay, I've decided to give this another try. I am still trying to find enough time in the day to get everything I need done for school, work, mom-duties and wifey-duties, but I think it would help me stay sane if I wrote down some of the things that I think from time to time.

Today, I was awoke by the sweet kiss of my newest child. Furry, four-legged and little, our new family dog, Titan. He is a 9 week old Chihuahua-Dachshund. He is really sweet, but drives Puddles, our 11 year old Toy Fox Terrier. Titan chases him and tries to play but, Puddles won't have it!


 I am so excited, I get to go to a friend's house Friday and learn how make flowers out of fabric and candle wax. I know, I am amused by small things!


 Well, time for bed and another day of Spring Break!

<3 Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment