Saturday, April 24, 2010

Seven Years

After 7 years of school, 5 years @ TCC getting my Associate's and 2 years @ UTA for my Bachelor's in Education, I will graduate on May 14th.

I have missed out on so many things with the girls during this time that it is going to be nice to get to go to activities with them in the evenings and not have to say, "I'm sorry, I can't go because I have class tonight."

It will, hopefully, also give me the opportunity to work on my scrapbooks and such more than twice a year! I love my retreats but when I get home, all I want to do is keep going with my crafts and such but I haven't been able to do that because of school commitments and requirements.

God has provided me with more blessings during this 7 years than I deserve and one of them is financially making it possible to do 7 years of college with NO DEBT! That's right I said, when I graduate in less than 3 weeks, I will have no loans or other debt to repay. The only thing I have to do is be the best teacher, wife, and mommy I can be to glorify the one that made it possible!

Thank you Heavenly Father!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my new friend! I think it is so awesome that you will be graduating in just 10 days! Congratulations! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete