Thursday, July 29, 2010

This is is the only LO I have done COMPLETELY on the computer (in Word). I liked being creative this way. I used clip art and pictures from my files to create this page.

I hope Courtney enjoys these pages. (They are even printed on "scrap paper" that I found in my bag.

Here it is:

Page 1



Page 2


3 comments:

  1. I love the way you laid everything out on here, Jean! It's great, too, that you did everything on the computer. Fabulous re-purposing! And what a great treasure for your daughter Sam.. how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah - ain't this special! Love these pages. Bloom was such a cool event. I miss that we haven't had one in awhile. Are you turning to the "dark side?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way you've got everything arranged Jean. All the journaling is just great!
    Are ya turning digi on us?

    ReplyDelete