Ramblings on everything (and nothing mostly) from a mom overwhelmed by undeserved blessings, 3 daughters, and not enough hours in the day!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
My Favorite Book Characters
For Paula's LO, I had a hard time limiting my favorites to just 3! I am a reader and I have many characters from the books I've read and the books I read to my children. Here are just a very few!
I am a 40 year old mom of 3 girls ages 15 and twins that are 11. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 20 years and the surrogate mommy to 1 dog!
I am passionate about my job and also about my faith. I am a fiercely loyal friend and will fight for those I love!
Jean, I love the way you did your title! I have that font, it's one of my favorites. :) Cute sign-in tag, too!
ReplyDeleteI don't know of Alvin but I carry a PDK too; it's my pocketbook. That's why it's so large. LOL
ReplyDeleteNice los. I like your tag as well, but where are your pics? None of your sign-in tags have a pic of you. We want to see you!