Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thansgiving 2010

This year has been a whirlwind! With my graduating in May, turning 40 in June, cruising in June/July, and celebrating 20 years of marriage in August and applying for jobs all summer and into the school year, it's hard to believe that the year is almost over!

This year, Donny and the girls decided that we were going to have our Thanksgiving by ourselves (no other family invited) and that we were NOT going to have "traditional" Thanksgiving foods.


It took almost 2 weeks for everyone to settle on the food; pot roast, sliced potatoes, and carrots with wheat rolls and 2 different pies (pumpkin and pecan) for dessert.

I really like to cook Thanksgiving foods and was a little let down by the majority ruling, but it turned out ok and I really enjoyed the foods and more importantly, the company.

 







The twins had a Wii tournement while Sami and Titan snuggled on the couch. While dinner was finishing up and ready to be eaten.

Sami and I started our day with an 11am showing of Burlesque. We were 2 of only 8 people in our theater so we had an entire row of seats (with movable armrests) to ourselves. The movie was fantastic and we had a really good mommy/daughter date!

Friday was Dani and Gabi's turn and Donny and I took them to go see Tangled at 11pm. It was a really cute movie and we had a really good time!
(I made out the best of everyone, I got to see 2 new movies in 2 days!!)

I hope all of you have had a blessed and relaxing holiday weekend and spent lots of quality time with your loved ones!!

Love and many blessings,
Jean :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment