Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Great Weekend, A few shots

I figured I'd throw my hat into the "One Weekend, Two Shots" arena, but I took SEVERAL really good (at least I think they are good) pictures during a family outing on Saturday.

We took advantage of the free museum day and went to the Nasher Sculpture Center in Dallas. It had been raining ALL night and MOST of the morning, but we weren't gonna let us miss out!




We started the adventure with pizza, spaghetti and a sausage sub @ Carmine's NY style Pizzeria. (From left to right that is Dani, Donny, Sam, and Gabi. I'm the one behind the camera)

The following pictures are 4 of the coolest pictures I think. There was a really long rectangular tube hanging on the wall. When he we looked in the tube, we realized the inside of the tube was mirror shined and it made a kaleidoscope effect of our faces. The first one is Sam, then it's Dani, Gabi and Donny.


Sami
 
Dani

Gabi
Donny   
I will post a few more pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Way cool pix! Oh and the family shot is classic too! Dani looks so much like Donny in this picture.

    ReplyDelete